1650 Des Peres Rd Ste 205
St. Louis, MO 63131
With a reputation for placing clients’ needs, goals and objectives at the forefront of every transaction, Jessica Krieger provides communication, negotiation and management skills in combination with in-depth knowledge of the St. Charles County neighborhoods and real estate market. Jessica specializes in the sale and purchase of homes and estates in St Charles, St Peters, OFallon, Wentzville, and surrounding communities.
Jessica leads the way with her personal qualities, professional strengths and skills.
- Bringing to the buyers and sellers of St Charles properties the same level of service, dedication and respect for which she was revered during her 12 years of medical service.
- Known for her patience, listening skills, caring and understanding
- Esteemed by her clients and colleagues alike for her attention to others’ needs in even the most challenging property purchase or sale
- Praised for client satisfaction and effectiveness as counselor, facilitator and liaison – from property search or listing, through market analysis, to negotiations, escrow and closing
- Continues serving her clients beyond the close of escrow
- Comprehensive understanding of the St Charles area real estate market
- In-depth knowledge of local communities, neighborhoods and enclaves
- A proven network of expert vendors for inspections, warranties, repair, lending and more
Also Known for
- Trust and respect by colleagues and clients alike
- Calm, well-grounded and highly effective communication skills
- Perseverance, tenaciousness and attention to detail in service to her clients
- Transaction management and negotiation expertise
Ask Jessica Krieger
“Jessica went above and beyond what was expected! She was always there whenever we had questions or needed advice. She made sure all went smoothly and timely. Could not have asked for better person to sell our house and purchase a new one.”
“Jessica has been amazing both for the selling of my home a few years ago and buying of this new house. If it weren’t for Jessica going above and beyond, I would have lost this house. 100% best agent ever. She’s so far beyond what normal real estate agents are capable of.
Highly highly recommend.”
“Jessica was very helpful and willing to make sure we got what we were looking for. She was always available when needed. She made sure to point out things if needed to make sure we were aware of everything. Made this transitiion of our live very smooth and easy.
Jessica is the BEST !
Jessica made sure all was working correctly and timely so not to cause any delays.
All were very fast and great to work with. We received emails as needed when anything arosed. We were greeted very nicely at the office when it was time to sign the paperwork. Everyone made us feel like we were the most important persons.
It went very smooth and we all agreed quickly on a price without any issues.”
“Jessica is a true professional. Not just a business transaction, she’s personable and genuinely cares about her clients. Nice job!”
“We met Jessica at an open house and we knew almost immediately she was the agent for us. We had a very narrow window (Jun-Aug) to sell our house and purchase a new one to get our 5-year-old twins in the school we were hoping for. Jessica knowledge about contracts, the 2018 sales landscape, and the area helped make the process much easier. Despite the short timeline she was able to sell our house in about a week at asking price. She was also able to find us a house to get the kids into our ideal school, just in time for Kindergarten to start. Jessica always helped make the process as easy as it could be and made us feel that any challenges we faced could be solved. She's very approachable and always answered questions and addressed our concerns quickly.
We've already recommended Jessica to friends and family, and would gladly use her again.”
“Jessica had a really good understanding of what I was looking for in a home. She also had a very good knowledge of all the neighborhoods we shopped in. She was very patient with me, understanding that I was not in a rush to make such a big decision. Thank you for hiring such a dedicated employee and Thank you Jessica”
“Jessica Kreiger recently guided us through the process of purchasing our first home. From day one, she blew us away with how much knowledge of home construction she had. She made a point to always be available to us, even for the silliest of questions, and was quick to get tours set up for any homes that caught our eye. She made the entire process so simple and stress-free. We would highly recommend Jessica to anyone we know. Her extensive knowledge and professionalism is sure to make any potential buyer happy!”